Hiab lays foundation for becoming the leader in customer satisfaction
Hiab revised its strategy in 2012. The related changes put the customer first. Hiab launched innovative products that fulfil customer needs.
In 2012, we laid the foundations for Hiab’s future. Despite a challenging competitive situation, we were able to improve supply chain efficiency, build production flexibility, increase delivery volumes and develop our working practices. We took a strategic step in July when we informed of expanding our presence further in the Chinese load handling market through a joint venture with Sinotruk.
We were proud to introduce many new products:
- Cabin for Hiab Loglift and Hiab Jonsered forestry cranes with better operator visibility and a user-friendly TimberTronics control system.
- Hiab XS 544 loader crane for heavy-duty work, with a new and improved boom system.
- Powerful Zepro ZHD 3000 tail lift
- Hiab Multilift skiploader telescopic radio control
- Hiab Moffett LR30.3 for handling live poultry
- Hiab Moffett E-Generation – the world’s first electric truck-mounted forklift to be powered by lithium-ion batteries was introduced and received an award from Noise Abatement Society
Innovative product launches are forthcoming this year and we have started a research cooperation project together with three university partners in Sweden and Poland that strengthens our investment in research and development. We are also excited about meeting our customers at exhibitions and hearing their views on our new products and the future of load handling.
Our goal is to provide better customer satisfaction than our competitors in the market. We will continue to provide customers with Hiab products that are durable, high performing and easy to use and services that meet customer needs. But it is our people that truly make the difference in creating customer satisfaction.